Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shell Point

We took a short trip to Shell Point Beach in Wakulla County Florida on Tuesday, June 28 and came back on Wednesday, June 29. The plan was to stay until Thursday but I was beyond homesick(we had just got back from Panama City Beach on Sunday afternoon).

We had a lot of fun riding the golf cart, fishing out on the boat dock, eating and relaxing on the back porch. I was the first one to catch a fish, although small it still pulled which is why I love salt water fishing. I also caught a grunt fish.

We saw lots of fish jumping and several birds flying around us wanting out bait. We are wanting to go back and do some deep sea fishing out on a boat the next time we go.

I have a few videos too, so once loaded I will come back and post links.

{My fishie}



{Docks at Shell Point Beach} 

Looks like we were going really fast but we weren't. We were on a golf cart! LOL.


Just a short clip of the view from the boat dock.







No comments:

Post a Comment