Sunday, July 10, 2011

New things and tricks

Trying something different and I may go and change it but I have been uploading my pics through Flickr and then copying the html code over to here but gonna just add straight through blogger and see if it's okay.

Anyway, back to the post. Today we got out on the boat(2nd attempt in two days) for just a bit before the bottom fell out and Cam got to wear his new life-jacket. We all like it a whole lot better than the other one he had to wear.

These are today's attempt.



These are yesterday's attempts.




Also today he finally mastered the trick of getting into the dining room chairs. He can now get up there and sit. Darn...now how in the world can I baby proof them?!



One more thing. Some of you may remember my status update on Facebook about giving him a sippy cup to drink his night time milk with......well it has been a week and I guess the bottle is long gone.... :( He's growing  up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment