Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

I have to say that this was one of the best 4th of July's in a long time! My momma and stepdad came over and we grilled out. We also made lots of sweet treats that I have been wanting to try ever since I saw them on Pinterest! If you're not Pinning you should be! Awesome site full of great ideas. I LOVE that site almost as much as I love Etsy. LOL!

We also bought Cam a small pool that he could dip into when he got hot. He was funny in that thing and so was Karli. She insisted it was her pool too so she stayed in it the whole time we were outside. Cam got in and out a few times and the last time he literally fell out of it! Too funny!

Karli made these herself. She was very proud of them and before going to bed she thanked me for letting her help. Actually her actual words were, "Thank you for helping me make those things today." :)

templatekarlicreationrz

IMG_4198rz

template4thrz

IMG_4183editrz

Yummy cupcakes that we all pitched in and made. My momma basically did it all but me and Karli iced them, added the sprinkles and Karli stuck the toppers in.

IMG_4211editrz

IMG_4222editjrz

IMG_4241desatrz

IMG_4225editrz

No comments:

Post a Comment