Friday, May 25, 2012

Yay It's Friday!

I love Fridays and I'm glad that it's the weekend. As usual it will fly by but I hope to make the best of it. We have a surprise for the kids in the morning and I know they're both gonna flip!!

Today was Karli's last day of 4th grade. I was sitting in the bathtub a few minutes ago and I was thinking that next school year she's gonna be one grade closer to middle school. Then I thought about me when I was her age and I almost started crying! How have the years gone by so fast that my first baby is now(in less than two months) gonna be considered a tween! Huh?! Really? Where's the pause button at?

She has grown it seems overnight and has learned so much. She's got one heck of a memory like her momma and she reminds me so much of me when I was little. Even though she's a few years ahead at her age than I was. I was still playing with baby dolls at her age and her favorite thing to do is play games on the computer(or hack my Facebook account). Momma loves you Karlibug!

Cam's in the bed(probably already fast asleep with his "bankie"), Karli is on the computer in our room and I'm in the living room on the couch watching LMN and loading some pictures off of my cameras(yes I still have pictures on my old one). I need to charge my battery too so I will have lots of pictures from tomorrow. Oh that reminds me, I need to put my camera strap on this new camera. LOL. I need to finish editing pictures for my SIL too. I also have this idea I've been playing with in my mind. I want to make a book for Karli and Cam about the things I love about them and have pictures to go with each one. Sounds fun and lots of work. I seem to always think of things I want to do and never let myself rest. I want them to have lots and lots and lots of memories of their childhood and pictures to remember them by.

Okay pictures are loaded off one camera. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment