Saturday, July 28, 2012

Party Day


Today was Karli's 10th Birthday Party! Wow! Has has it been 10 years since I had my first baby?! Time is really moving fast.

So we got up this morning pretty early(not really early but earlier than usual) and started getting everything together. We were able to have her party at some friends of my parents' house.

Karli had said she wanted to do zebra print again. LOL! So that's what she got. My cousin of course made her cake(always yummy) and lots of family and friends came to help her celebrate. We had lots of fun.

Later this afternoon, we went out to eat at Red Lobster with my good friend Jacklyn too! Karli was on pins and needles that we didn't mention to them it was her birthday. LOL! Jacklyn did(who would've guessed) but we told her not to say anything. The waitress thought it was quite funny.

Today is also my hubby and mine's 11th anniversary!

So I have to say today has been a great and fun filled day. Tomorrow I am shooting a little boy's 1st Birthday Party! :)

Untitled

Here's a short video clip of all the chaos going on while we were getting ready to eat. Never mind the clicking you here. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment