Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back Pain is for the Birds!



I don't think I have ever hurt this bad in my back...EVER! It hurts to sit, stand, bend, stoop, twist...MOVE! I swear it literally feels like someone has socked me with a baseball bat in my back! I am so tired of feeling this pain.

I was out of work half a day yesterday and all day today. I slept most of the day yesterday and took a nap when Cam did. Today I have just moped around hoping that the meds would take the pain away eventually but nope. It's still there.

Oh and never ever ever again will I agree to have a cortisone shot. I will just deal with the pain. Not only was the needle a weird feeling needle but the liquid itself burned. I immediately felt a burning sensation traveling through my hips and down and out into my leg and upper back. Then all the feeling started to leave my right leg. I felt like I couldn't walk right because I couldn't feel it as good. Then hours later my left leg started going numb and then sensation returned with this dull achy feeling. I hated it!

I slept okay last night and woke up feeling no pain....until I stooped down to change Cam's diaper. Whoa! I almost fell over.

This has been going on for about two weeks now and I think it's over-stayed it's welcome.

Just ready to feel normal again and be able to play with my kids and do stuff around the house without pain.

On a good note though I have seen my friend Jacklyn two days in a row and plan on having a "date" with her tomorrow. Hehe. She said it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment