Saturday, January 1, 2011

One for the New Year

Well maybe two or so. I haven't been on this blog in a while..with Cam's 365, the holidays, work, Karli's homework and lots of other stuff I haven't had the time to venture over here. If you all have me as a contact on Flickr you know I update that more and can keep up with me and my family there.

Yesterday(12.31.10) we all went to my momma's house and took a little stroll around the neighborhood(I LOVE the neighborhood she lives in!). Karli and her friend, Emily, rode bicycles while me and momma walked and I pushed Cam in the stroller. We stopped a few times taking pictures(I almost always have my camera in tow). Glad I did. Hope Karli has enough memories of her childhood. I love looking back at mine and wish I had more. I can remember the memories but pictures to actually see it would be even better.

{My daughter and her friend}

{Golden Boy}

I took so many more..them taking turns putting their head in this thing at the old jail(can't think of the name of it) and sitting on some old tractor looking thing. We sat Cam up on the wooden step and he didn't seem to care for it. Funny boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment