Saturday, March 17, 2012

First Official Post

I will be blogging just about anything. Stuff I want to remember and my kids and family to remember and know and whatever else I think some of my friends want to know. Whether it's about my family, stuff I like to do as far as my crafts and photography, music and other stuff that I find important and fun.

I keep a book for Karli while she's in school, she has two baby books and Cam has his baby book that I try and keep updated. I also like to keep notes of happenings on my Flickr account. There's never too much information for me. I love looking back on my past and childhood and I want my kids to do the same, so in order for them to be able to do that I need want to have lots of memorabilia. ;)

So many new things have happened in the past month. Some are quite exciting such as painting and updating the house. My 22 1/2 month old son pee peed in the potty on Friday, March 16, 2012...no we aren't trying to train yet. He was at my SIL's house at the time too. He's talking and learning so many new words daily. A few of his newest ones are alright, bankie(blankie)and hungy(hungry).

My daughter is trucking along in 4th grade with the usual 4th grade stuff. She loves playing on the computer and helping me make stuff with my cricut.

Oh and one new thing that happened just today......
















My son can now scale his crib!!!!!!!! When he woke up from his nap, he got out and stuck his hand under his door. Uh oh!



Watching his daddy sand the laundry room. He had just woke up from his nap.



My daughter playing in the dirt with her brother and cousin. My momma and step daddy were there with us too.



No comments:

Post a Comment