Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{Playing Catch Up}

I haven't had much time to blog lately as I have returned back to work....So I will try to remember what all we have done in the past few weeks. First off, I have missed out on two flashback Monday's that I can think of and will try to go back and catch those up as I really enjoy doing them.

Now lets see. Karli turned 8 years old on July 26 and Camden turned 3 months old on that same day. I have a picture taken on that day.

{Happy Birthday}

We all went to the beach(Daytona) the weekend of July 23, 24, and 25th. We also took Keiser. It was Camden's first beach trip also. I think he enjoyed it! I know I did. Me and my SIL Candy hung out on the beach under the umbrella and talked while Camden slept and ate. ;) The guys and Karli stayed in the ocean almost all day Saturday. We went out to eat Friday and Saturday night(Bubba Gumps) and Camden was good each time! I have pictures of this too but haven't had time to do any.

I have taken pictures for lots of family and am still editing Candy and David's engagement pictures. They turned out really good and it was lots of fun taking them!

{I Do}

{Best Friends}

{To Have}

Camden is growing so fast...He will be rolling over soon because he's already trying. His first day at daycare was Monday, August 2nd! I thought I was gonna throw up when I left too! Still getting used to the fact that he's in a daycare because Karli never had to go. We were lucky and had family and friends to watch her. Also, Karli will be starting 3rd grade on August 30th.

Anyway that's all for now. Here's a picture of the man that I took today. ♥

{He has my ♥}

No comments:

Post a Comment