Monday, July 5, 2010

{Flashback Monday} July 2009 : Week 2

Flashing back to last year about this time, It was July 10, 2009 and the time says 8:30p.m. Our trip to Six Flags over Georgia. This was taken as we were walking out of the park. A bad storm was coming to Atlanta and we made it out just in time. We had a blast that day. This is my BIL, Billy, and his daughter's Kelsey and Cassidy is hiding in front of her momma(who is taking the picture).

IMG_5856edit71009rz

Oh this is funny to me. My grandma doesn't like us getting pictures of her especially when her hair isn't done. LOL! I just couldn't resist. I love getting pictures and she knows that. This is my cousin Lauren's little boy Owen and that's my crazy daughter behind grandma. You can see her feet! ;) This picture was taken on July 8, 2009 and the time says 3:12p.m.

IMG_5700rz7809

Now flashing way way back. This is my daughter on the 4th of July 7 years ago (7.4.03) and the time says 3:42p.m. We were out with family at Veteran's Park in Cordele, GA waiting on the fireworks later that night. She was horrified with the sound of them!! Nevermind the crappy P&S camera quality. ;)

7403

1 comment: